Crosses and Zeroes
Участники: 2 команды с любым
Необходимое оборудование: табло с
названиями конкурсов, названиями команд
“Крестики” и “Нолики”.
Условия игры: игровое табло
состоит из 9 секций (3х3) с названиями конкурсов. В
начале игры все секции закрыты листами бумаги, на
которых написаны цифры от 1 до 9. Команда, которой
по жребию выпало право первого хода, называет
номер секции. Ведущий открывает ее и предлагает
конкурс, название которого открылось. Команда,
одержавшая победу в данном конкурсе, рисует
соответствующий знак в этой клетке (крестик или
нолик) и выбирает следующую секцию. Победу
одерживает та команда, которая сумела заполнить
своими знаками клетки по вертикали, горизонтали
Игровое поле может выглядеть
Different kinds of dancing music are played to the teams. The task is
to dance sitting on the chairs with the help of hands, legs. The winner is the team, which
dance most expressively.
The compere writes any word on the blackboard. All players try to make
as many other words as they can out of the letters that make up the headword. The team
that finds the largest number of words is the winner.
The members of the class sit in a circle. Beginning with the first
player all the players count from 1 through 100. The player at whose turn the numeral 3 is
reached or a multiple of 3 (6, 9, 12), must say “buzz” instead of naming the numeral.
If this task is easy and the players can cope with it, another numeral may be added (for
example, 7) and the player at whose turn it comes up must say “fizz”. When a numeral
is reached that is a multiple of both 3 and 7 that player must say “buzz-fizz”.
This contest is for the captains. There are a lot of coins on the
table. In two minutes the captains must count the coins, simultaneously answering the
questions of the compere, such as “What is your favourite season?”, “What is the
weather like today?”, “What is your favourite colour?”
The compere asks the teams to line up according to their height, then
according to their names in the alphabetical order. The quickest team is the winner.
Each team is shown a black box with an object inside. In turn each
player is to ask a question that requires a Yes or No answer, trying to guess what it is.
(For example, Is it square? Do we use it in the classroom?)
Each player of each team in turn writes a noun on a sheet of paper. The
teams then exchange the sheets and are required to write a story, including all the nouns
listed. They may use the nouns in any order.
The teams are given an assortment of musical cuts from different
popular songs. They are to guess the performers. The team with the largest number of
correct answers is the winner.
The compere suggests a few riddles to the teams. The team which gives
the most correct answers is the winner.
1. What word of three syllables contains twenty-six letters?
2. A little old woman with twelve children: some short, some long, some cold, some hot.
What is it?
3. Which month of the year is the shortest?
4. Two brothers live across the path, but never see each other.
5. What goes without moving from its place?
6. A flower planted in the hand, That blossoms when it rains.
7. Head of iron, tail of wood.
8. Wooden horses run over the snow without sinking in it.
9. When it is driven, it goes. When it stops, it falls down.
10. What kind of teeth cannot bite?
11. My uncle has a brother. He is not my uncle. Who is he?
12. Three taxi-drivers had one brother, but this brother had no brothers of his own. Why?
13. What falls on the water and never gets wet?
14. He is not a tailor, but carries needles with him.
15. What is white outside and yellow inside?
16. What speaks every language?
Key to Riddles: 1. ABC – Alphabet, 2. a year, 3. May, 4. eyes,
5. a clock, 6. an umbrella, 7. an axe, 8. skis, 9. a bicycle, 10. the teeth of a comb, 11.
my father, 12. He had three sisters, 13. a shadow, 14. a hedgehog, 15. an egg, 16. an
By Sofia Sharifzyanova,